Escape to paradise for a day: discover the Caribbean island of Cozumel catching the ferry from Cancun. Choose to explore by yourself or do a snorkelling tour!
At around 7 am on the day of your tour, we'll pick you up from your hotel in Cancun and set off to the port in Playa del Carmen. There, you'll board a ferry that will take you to Cozumel Island, a cruise that takes around 45 minutes.
Arriving on the paradise Caribbean isle, you'll be spoilt for things to do. Whether you'd like to delve into the history of Mayan civilisation at Cozumel's museum, shop for local handicrafts, indulge in Mexican cuisine at typical restaurants, or simply relax on the beach, there's something for you! Don't miss taking a stroll along the Malecón, Cozumel's seafront promenade, from which you'll have spectacular views over the western coast of the island. Its sparkling turquoise waters are home to biodiverse marine species which attract divers and snorkellers all year round.
At 4:45 pm, make your way back to the port of Cozumel for the return ferry to Playa del Carmen. Back on the mainland, we'll be waiting to drive you back to your hotel in Cancun.
Cozumel Ferry & Snorkelling Tour
Want to make the most of your time in Cozumel? When making your reservation, you'll have the option to complete your experience booking a snorkelling tour. With this activity, after picking you up from your hotel as above, you'll be served drinks and a light breakfast on the bus during the journey to Playa del Carmen.
Having arrived on Cozumel Island, you'll be taken to an area with incredible coral reefs where you'll be given everything you need to snorkel amongst the marine wildlife. Ready to discover life under the sea?
At lunchtime, we'll then head to La Mission Restaurant to eat a delicious lunch of Mexican cuisine. With renewed energy, we'll catch the return ferry to Playa del Carmen where you'll have free time to shop, before being dropped off at your hotel at around 7:30 pm.
Hotel pick up
This excursion includes pick up from hotels located in Cancun. You can also book the Cozumel Ferry from Riviera Maya.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
Non-Mexican AdultsUS$ 55
Mexican AdultsUS$ 50
Non-Mexican Children (5 - 11 years old)US$ 45
Mexican Children (5 - 11 years old)US$ 40
Children under 5 years oldFree
Cozumel Ferry + Snorkelling Tour
Non-Mexican AdultsUS$ 99
Mexican AdultsUS$ 95
Non-Mexican Children (5 - 11 years old)US$ 84
Mexican Children (5 - 11 years old)US$ 80
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Return transport by bus between hotel and Playa del Carmen port.
Return ferry between Playa del Carmen and Cozumel Island.
Snorkelling tour in Cozumel (optional).
Breakfast and drinks on the bus (optional).
Entrance to the marine park (approx. 7 USD, snorkelling tour only).
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.