This complete tour of Cordoba's historic centre will take you to the ancient city's most iconic sights. Visit the Jewish Quarter, the Alcazar and the Mosque-Cathedral with an expert English-speaking guide.
Complete Cordoba Tour Itinerary
Your complete guided tour of Cordoba will begin with the undisputed jewel of the city, the Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral, the most famous monument in the city, and a sight only comparable to the famous Alhambra in Granada. On a tour of its interior, we'll discover all its secrets and you'll be left in no doubt as to why it's been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1984.
The tour then continues in the narrow cobblestone streets of the Jewish Quarter, one of the city's most historic neighbourhoods, which was home to the Jewish community between the 10th and 15th centuries. Along our route, we'll enter the Souk, or municipal market; and the Synagogue, the only one in Cordoba to have escaped destruction during the years of persecution.
The tour then finishes with a visit to the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, or the Castle of the Christian Monarchs. This 14th century fortress-palace was the main place of residence of Queen Isabella I of Castile and King Ferdinand II of Aragon. As you explore its different rooms and the spectacular gardens and courtyards in which the Mudejar style can still be seen, you'll hear all about the legendary historical events that have taken place here. Inside, you'll also visit the Royal Baths of Doña Leonor, built and named in honour of King Alfonso XI's mistress.
Depending on availability, it is possible that this tour will be unable to enter the Synagogue in the Cordoba Jewish Quarter. In these exceptional circumstances, you'll visit the Caliphal Baths instead. These Arab Baths are an incredible archaeological reminder of Medieval Muslim Cordoba.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 10 and 14 years old||Children under 10 years old|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Children between 10 and 14 years oldUS$ 24.30
Children under 10 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Official English speaking guide with a passion for Cordoba.
Skip the line entrance tickets to visited sites (Mosque Cathedral, Synagogue, Alcazar de los Reyes Catolicos).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Puerta del Perdón - Mezquita de Córdoba