Discover the most important gastronomic areas in Cordoba and try typical local products with an oil tasting experience that includes a typical breakfast.
Cordoba Oil Tasting & Typical Breakfast
We'll meet at 8:30 am in Cordoba's Plaza de la Corredera square and walk through the market to see the fresh local produce. Then, we'll take to the streets of the San Pedro neighbourhood and walk down the Calle del Aceite, Spanish for "Street of oil".
Then we'll pass by the Convento de las Clarisas convent, where Cordoba's best traditional cakes are made, and admire the famous Campos wine cellar. Then we'll head to our destination: the tasting venue.
We'll get to taste four types of olive oil made in the province of Cordoba with Protected Designations of Origin from Priego, Montoro, Lucena and Baena. What's more, we'll get to try Andalusia's traditional breakfast, called a desayuno molinero, that consists of home-made bread, olive oil and olives. And, to accompany it, we'll enjoy a tea or coffee and a glass of Pedro Ximénez wine!
The activity will end at 10:15 am next to the Town Hall.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 9|
Children under 9Free
1 hour 45 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of 4 types of olive oil.
Traditional Andalusian breakfast.
Tasting of 2 different types of oil.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
Plaza de la Corredera.