Explore a UNESCO World Heritage jungle, visit paradisiacal beaches such as Anse Lazio and experience the tranquillity of island life. All of this and with this unforgettable Praslin & La Digue Day Trip.
Praslin & La Digue Day Trip
We'll pick you up at your hotel in Mahé between 5:45 and 6:50 am to take you to the pier where a boat will be waiting for us. Paradisiacal beaches and beautiful forests are waiting for us.
The sailing to Praslin, the second largest island of the Seychelles, will take one hour. Did you know that some legends place the ancient Garden of Eden here? We'll discover it by visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Mai Valley Reserve.
We'll walk through this forest getting to know its local species of birds and one of the local curiosities, the sea coconut. You'll have the opportunity to enjoy a delicious barbecue. Our next stop will be, Anse Lazio beach, one of the island's most beaches.
Then we'll return to the boat and sail the Indian Ocean for 15 minutes. With a bit of luck... we might see some dolphins! On arrival at La Digue we'll carry out a panoramic tour discovering giant turtles, traditional sheds, oxen and charming bays.
The tour will end by dropping you off at your hotel in Mahé between 5 and 6 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Under 18s||Children under 12|
Under 18sUS$ 213
Children under 12not permitted
The activity takes place with an escort that simultaneously speaks in english and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus or bus, depending on the size of the group.
English speaking guide.
BBQ style lunch.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.