Discover the secrets of St. Peter's Basilica with this guided tour with fast track access. You will admire some of the most important artworks in the world, such as Michelangelo's Pietà.
Guided Tour of St Peters Basilica
After meeting up at the scheduled time at the entrance to St. Peter's Basilica, we will enter the building to explore all its corners with a guided tour. You will have fast-track access so there's no need to queue!
For an hour and a quarter, we will stroll through the temple, discovering why it is the most important Catholic shrine in the world. You will hear fascinating facts, such as how long it took to complete and who contributed to its design. The guide will also reveal many wonderful secrets and anecdotes about the basilica.
Besides the history and architecture, we will also admire the world-class artworks housed here, such as Michelangelo's Pieta, Bernini's Baldachin, and the statue of St. Peter on his throne. Another place that will grab your attention is the magnificent Dome, located above the High Altar and the tomb of St. Peter.
The trip finishes by visiting the Chair of St. Peter, a wooden throne made by Bernini that, according to legend, was used by the first Pope of Christianity whom it is named after.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 7 to 17 years old||Children under 7 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 7 to 17 years oldUS$ 26.70
Children under 7 years oldFree
1 hour 15 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Guide in English
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
You must print the voucher and show it to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
St Peters Basilica