Explore the beautiful Guadalquivir river in a fun way when you rent a kayak. Don't miss this opportunity to enjoy Seville from a unique perspective.
Kayak rental in Seville
At the time your chosen time, you must go to the Aronja Municipal Sports Facilities where the kayaks will be waiting for you. From there, we will accompany you to the river while we explain some basic safety rules to follow during the activity.
Then its time for you to paddle out onto the Guadalquivir river and enjoy it at your own pace. You can head south to the Torre del Oro, one of the iconic landmarks of Seville. You will also pass the magnificent San Telmo Bridge and the famous Isabel II Bridge, and fall in love with the wonderful views of the city's Triana district!
If you prefer to paddle north, you will reach the area known as the Cartuja Island, from where you can admire the picturesque gardens of the Guadalquivir.
When your two-hour rental period is over, you must return to the original starting point and hand in the kayaks.
Who can participate in the activity?
The minimum age required to participate is 8 years old. In addition, children from 8 to 17 years old must be accompanied in the kayak by an adult.
To participate in the activity, you must know how to swim.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 8 to 17 years old||Children under 8|
Children from 8 to 17 years oldUS$ 14.90
Children under 8not permitted
When to book?
You can book up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Aronja Municipal Sports Facilities