This Las Vegas helicopter tour is an unforgettable experience which no traveller to Sin City should miss. Enjoy it at any time, be it during the day or at night, when thousands of lights light up the city.
Las Vegas Helicopter Tour
Having picked you up at your hotel, we make our way to our terminal, which can be found on the Las Vegas Strip itself - from where the flight will take off.
There is no better city in the world to see from the air. Las Vegas is a city of lights, a city of glitz and glamour that shines like a jewel from above. Prepare yourself (and your camera) for an unforgettable flight, where you'll see the Vegas landmarks known around the world from the best possible vantage point: it's only from the windows of your luxury helicopter that you can see the true scale and bizarre majesty of the casinos and hotels in the city.
During the tour, we will fly over the Las Vegas Strip and the downtown area, where Fremont Street and its famous "Freemont Street Experience" can be found. You will pass, among many other places, the Hotel New York New York skyscraper, the Hotel Luxor pyramid and the Bellagio with its incredible fountains.
When the tour takes place during the day, you can also enjoy views of Red Rock Canyon, the Monte Charleston, the Las Vegas Motor Speedway and the golf courses and swimming pools near Las Vegas. The night tour centres more on the legendary strip.
Having lived through an unforgettable experience, we will return you safe and sound to your hotel.
All of our helicopter tours are done in ECO-Star helicopters, designed exclusively for tourism, with incomparable comfort and visibility. They are known as "the limousine of the sky".
- The maximum weight for passengers on this tour is 136 kg (300 pounds).
- Flight times can change and the schedule is indicative. You will be informed of the exact time near to the tour date.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Passengers||Children under 2|
Children under 2Free
12 - 15 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Pick up and drop off at the hotel.
Helicopter trip between 12 and 15 minutes in duratio
Gasoline suppliment ($5 per person)
When to book?
You can book up until 5 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.