Known as the "City of Art", Florence is one of the most visited and most beautiful cities in the world. On this day trip, we'll tour its historic centre and take a look inside the Uffizi Gallery.
Florence Excursion from Rome
Having picked you up at your hotel first thing in the morning we'll make our way to the Termini station, where we'll take the high-speed train, heading to Florence as quickly, safely, and comfortably as possible.
Once in Florence we'll begin the guided tour of its historic centre, seeing Duomo Square, where you can find the Florence Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, and St. John's Baptistry, with its famous "Gates of Paradise".
Our route continues along the Piazza della Signoria, in the heart of the city, where you can find the fascinating Palazzo Vecchio, the Logia dei Lanzi, the Neptune Fountain and the Cosimo I Equestrian Monument. Passing through the Piazzale degli Uffizi we'll arrive to the banks of the Arno river, where you can find the symbol of Florence, the famous Ponte Vecchio.
And at the end of the tour, we'll head into the Uffizi Gallery, with skip the line access. This museum, one of the most famous in the world, contains some of the most famous works of geniuses such as Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Rafael and Tiziano.
At lunchtime, we'll make our way to a beautiful restaurant in Piazza de Santa Croce where you'll discover some of the major differences between Florentine and Roman cuisine. And in this square, you can find one of the most interesting churches in Florence, inside which are buried great artists such as Michaelangelo.
Our final stop will be the Piazza della Republica, where you'll have free time to buy a souvenir, wander the Ponte Vecchio, or visit a leather workshop, one of the most famous products in the city.
The tour will finish at the Termini station around 8 pm.
Children under 3 may travel for free as long as they do not occupy a seat on the train.
The tour includes pick up in all hotels in the centre of Rome. If you're staying in apartments or a bed and breakfast you should head directly to the station (Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95) between Termini and Barberini square.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 3-7 years old|
Children 3-7 years oldUS$ 183.80
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel Pick up and drop off.
Transport in high speed train.
Local English speaking guide.
Skip the line access to the Uffizi Gallery.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.